Right next to the 3rd street Promenade! Excellent location for the young designers to check out the store front visual merchandising and write up store audits. Easy walk to Palisades Park to take a break and have lunch overlooking the Santa Monica Pier. Field trips to the 3rd Street Promenade for market research, to DTLA in the heart of the CA Apparel Industry, and to a Hollywood Studio costume department.
Session 1: Ready Set Runway 6/26-6/30; Session 2: Costume, Film, Makeup 7/10-7/14; Session 3: Fashion 101 7/17-7/21; Session 4: Costume, Film, Makeup 8/7-8/11
A TYPICAL DAY AT TEAM FASHION CAMP:
- Morning intros and recap of the day
- Breakout sessions in small groups or guest speaker
- Lunch with practicing the catwalk
- WEDNESDAYs are field trip days out and about depending on your sessions: DTLA, Paramount Studios, 3rd street Promenade or Runaway Runway Truck visit,
- Afternoons are focused on getting everything completed for the finale day
- FRIDAY finale for all-parents and friends are welcome to see everyone's work 1PM to 2PM
RUNAWAY RUNWAY FASHION TRUCK at TEAM FASHION CAMP!
A fashion student's dream come true. A boutique on wheels! Gayle Shea, owner of the mobile fashion boutique Runaway Runway will park her shop outside Team Fashion Camp's studio in Santa Monica on 2nd Street. Students will be able to shop and explore her boutique, and hear how she got started in the fashion business with her unique concept. And Moms are welcome to stop by and shop too!